- The Numipulator system for you to try online.
- Download Numipulator
- Download Numipulator onto your own device.
- Download Numipulator Help
- Download Numipulator Help onto your own device (even though Help is incorporated into Numipulator).
- Browser Information
- Differences between web browsers affecting your use of Numipulator.
- Format Codes
- Details of the format codes used in the Animation Zone and the Graphics Formatter to determine directly the cell displays.
- Programming in Numipulator
- Includes some fully worked examples of programming in Numipulator, which is an example of declarative programming.
- Unusual Features of Numipulator
- Includes item-by-item list handling, handling tables, handling numerical expressions, the syntax of lists, and interchangeability of numbers and lists, If-Then-Else types and lack of features found in other programming languages.
- Programming with Numipulator: Issues and Support
- Describes some of the issues of programming with Numipulator, and also some of the support features such as Flow and Values.
- Programming with Functions
- Discusses why Numipulator programming should be described as Programming with Functions rather than Functional Programming, and also makes comparisons with spreadsheet programming.
- State in Numipulator: Memory Numipulation Boxes
- Describes how Memory numipulation boxes ares used to handle state changes in Numipulator.
- Numipulator Processing Engine
- Outlines, with diagrammatic support, the Processing Engine of Numipulator and its relationship to its Function Evaluation and management of state.
- Numipulator Standalone Maker app
- An app to create standalone browser apps from the programs you develop in Numipulator, which can be shared with others.
- Numipulator Standalone Apps
- Links to many standalone apps produced in Numipulator, mainly games and puzzles.
- Numiplets shared by others
- Some numiplets (app code) shared by users of Numipulator
- Submit your Numiplet for others
- Share your own programs with others
- Resources page
- Resources to support your programming, including family-friendly word lists for word/letter games.
Copyright TopAccolades Limited, 2023